Hunting RegulationsConserving Wisconsin’s natural legacy for everyone...forever.
Hunting at Landmark Conservancy Properties
As a non-profit conservation organization, Landmark Conservancy balances the public use on its properties with the protection of natural resources. Through our work, we have opened up over 10,000 acres to public hunting and other outdoor uses.
- Hunting is permitted in accordance with all rules and regulations of the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources.
- No wildlife, game or trail cameras are allowed without written permission from Landmark Conservancy.
- All hunting stands, blinds and structures are for day-use only, and must be removed each day. All structures must contain the name and contact information of the owner. Failure to abide by these rules will result in structures being removed by Landmark staff.
- Foot traffic only. No motorized vehicles of any kind.
- No cutting of trees, brush or vegetation.
- All dogs, hunting and non-hunting, must be under the control of the owner.
- Pick it up, pack it out. Please remove all litter and help keep our properties clean.
Locations where hunting is allowed are displayed below. Please contact us if you have questions or want more information.
Landmark Conservancy is a nonprofit, tax-exempt charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law.